FXB INDIA SURAKSHA is dedicated to working for vulnerable children, especially those infected and affected by AIDS and Poverty. FXB India Suraksha is the India country chapter of FXB International (FXBI), a foundation based in Geneva, Switzerland and working since 1992 across the world, on poverty, HIV and children's rights. The word ‘Suraksha’ (meaning ‘security and protection’) emphasizes our commitment to provide a security net to all children and for those specially affected and infected by disease and poverty.
In 2007, FXB India was registered as FXB India Suraksha as a non-profit company under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. Since 2007, FXB India Suraksha (FXBIS), adopted an integrated approach in programme delivery, and currently implements projects in the areas of health, prevention of child trafficking, child labour, education, nutrition, livelihoods, HIV, water and sanitation. Today, FXBIS works in 20 pockets across 8 states and union territories and reaches out to over 200,000 people through its community based inter-sectoral programmes and interventions.
FXBIS is looking for a sincere, efficient and self-driven professional committed to the aforementioned goals of the organisation. The details of the vacancy are as given below:
Position : Project Manager
Term of Employment : Full-time
Reports To : Programme Manager
Location : Kamrup District, Assam
- Post graduate in social sciences with at least 2 years of experience in managing integrated rural development projects.
- Knowledge of overall programme planning, implementation and monitoring is mandatory.
- Exposure of implementing livelihood interventions and promoting SHG models would be given top priority.
- Should be willing to travel extensively to the field within the district.
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professionally bilingual in local language and English
- Ability to lead and manage projects
- Willingness to travel
Compensation offered: INR 3,48,000 PA CTC (travel and phone expenses are additional)
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply with a cover letter that highlights their motivation to apply and suitability for the position applied, along with an updated resume, giving details of three references, to email id: email@example.com by or before June 08, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
FXBIS is an equal opportunity employer and offers a learning and motivating work environment. Persons living with HIV and women are strongly encouraged to apply.