- The FXBIS projects have promoted limited use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides by promoting 'Integrated Nutrition Management System' as well as serious promotion of vermi-composting. We have introduced mulching and trellis systems in veggie-cultivation and SRI (Systematic Rice Cultivation) in paddy. Government agriculture departments are networked with for active engagement and support with farmer beneficiaries through the FXBIS established "Agriculture Resource Centres". The ARC model won the prestigious SABERA Awards 2018 for best innovation in agricultural practices.
- Enhancement of earnings and incomes, specially of rural families between 45-65% through introduction of innovative/improved methods of livestock management, high-yielding breeds, facilitating timely access to veterinary services and supplies. FXBIS projects have promoted upgraded systems of pisciculture, goat and pig-rearing and poultry to create an ecosystem enabling enhanced sustainable returns from all these activities.
- Increased incomes on agriculture have been enabled through systematic approaches, which foremost include formation of farmers' groups (village-wise), trainings and exposures to better quality farming methods. Access to modern tools and seed capital are the add-ons.
- Revived and strengthened about 500 SHGs for robust functioning and help to one another for livelihood enhancements and/or new initiatives.
- Assisted and trained over 1200 aspiring women for micro-enterprises through FXBIS' Enterprise Development Orientation (EDP) programmes across the intervention states.
- Up-skilling of women entrepreneurs of both rural and urban slum areas of intervention; capital seed money to facilitate their start-ups; adding value to the already existing businesses in both agriculture, agro-allied and other (non-agriculture) livelihood initiatives.
- Encouraging the educated/semi-educated rural and urban slum area youth to
digital literacy and increased information on career options, FXBIS launched "Youth Resource Centres" (YRCs) at 6 of its intervention locations, pan-India.