- FXBIS' Suraksha Prevention Programme was acknowledged among the best intervention models by UNWomen; our achievements were presented at the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues held in 2013.
- Project MUKTI was awarded one of the 20 'most promising projects' of 2017-18 by CauseBecause media.
- Yet again, MUKTI received the best 'sustainable project' awardat the 7th Enabling North-East Award for 2019,towards achieving SDG#16 - Peace, Justice & Institution Building.
- FXBIS was commissioned by the UNODC in 2015 to conduct a regional assessment of cross-border human trafficking between India, Bangladesh and Nepal.
- 1945 police officials were trained in 2019 & '20 (till date). It was acknowledged and reported in 'Trafficking in Persons Report 2020', published by the US State Department.
- FXBIS has trained over 20,000 stakeholders including law enforcement agencies, government officials, journalists, community leaders and other child protection actors, since inception.
- FXBIS Railway Children's Programme provides a safe haven to 35 children at its day-care centre. Overall, more than 700 children and 150 families have been directly or indirectly impacted by the programme.
- Collaborations with schools to build awareness and capacities of students to reduce their vulnerabilities for human trafficking and child sexual abuse. We have been able to reach out to over 15000 school children so far.
- More than 35 school/ community adolescent clubs formed in Manipur (Ukhrul), Rajasthan (Jaipur) and Uttar Pradesh(Noida, Greater Noida & Dankaur) to empower children as change agents to reduce violence against children in their own communities.
- Member of National Action & Coordination Group to End Violence Against Children since 2015. NACG works in cooperation with SAIEVAC, a SAARC apex body.
- FXBIS was nominated as the Drafting Partner by the Governor of Manipur in 2019, to draft a state-level SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for pre-, post- and in process rescue operations of victims of human trafficking, in collaboration with the state's (Manipur) social welfare department.
- Member of the district-level advisory body to combat human trafficking under the chairmanship of Superintendent of Police, Ukhrul, Manipur. (FXBIS hadset in motion the process of forming the advisory body and Ukhrul became the first district in Manipur to constitute this body).
- FXBIS is also the nominated member of district's Steering and Monitoring Committee for Women Helpline, under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner, Ukhrul.
- FXBIS is part of the RISE Learning Network – a global platform for promotion of learning on recovery and (re)-integration for children and adolescents affected by sexual exploitation.